We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to a newsletter, or connect with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email addresses. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act of 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our website is SweetLife Company, April Beach, Baby Planner Inc., a company incorporated under US Law in the State of Colorado, and whose registered office is at 2770 Arapahoe Road #132-232 Lafayette, CO 80026
[email protected] or [email protected]
April Beach Companies 3550 Frontier Ave Unit D, Boulder, CO 80301
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register with the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to: your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
- About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us; and about transactions you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfilment of your orders;
- It is possible to view the SweetLife Company, April Beach, Baby Planner Inc. website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use our Services.
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold, or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at [email protected] or [email protected] or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service. This includes our private group coaching communities.
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
BOARDS, COMMUNITIES, CHAT AREAS:
Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
Last Updated: May 23, 2018